Saturday, August 13, 2011

My new blog

I just realised that I need a new blog. Its like only stories related to my exchange in Arizona and the trip in Mexico belongs in the old one (see link in the menu to the right), so I decided that it makes no sense to try to continue writing my thoughts there. I need something different.

So here you go. My new blog about finding my way in life.

Its funny how one of the first pictures I posted in my former blog would suit so perfectly in the first post here also. The road sign - once again I am standing on the verge of something new, something big. Last time it was when I relocated my life to the other side of the world for half a year. This time...

I graduate with a master degree in pharmacy in October, and I guess I am supposed to know what I want to with it. I don't. My aim with this blog is to figure out what it is I want to do with my life, or at least to come closer to an idea. It is my hope that the writing will facilitate some sort of thought process, and help me structure my thoughts into something more tangible - something that will clarify things a bit.

The last couple of years have been fantastic, and have taught me more about myself than I ever expected. I will try to use this blog to figure out what it really is I have learned, and also find ways to discover even more.

Maybe, somewhere along the road I will find some answers to where I am going. And between the indefinite number of roads find one I would like to walk.




I felt like I had to put a picture of a road... I like this one! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment